Welcome to the historic Four Towns United Methodist Church! Founded in 1866, Four Towns is a quaint church with a rich legacy. Originally built as a schoolhouse, the church shared the building with the school district of Waterford and West Bloomfield until around 1930. Since then, it has been used solely as a church.
Over time, the church was raised, a basement was dug, and a commercially licensed kitchen and fellowship hall were added. Renovations and refurbishments have also taken place throughout the years.
Next to Four Towns lies a cemetery where the founders of the schoolhouse and church are buried; theirs and many other historic tombstones still remain.
In 2016, Four Towns celebrated its 150th anniversary. With a warm, welcoming congregation, Four Towns opens its doors to any and all who wish to attend worship. One of newest improvements was the addition of a flat screen TV for easy-to-read song lyrics, prayers, and bible verses.
Join us for worship and fellowship starting at 10:00am each Sunday!